Friday 3 December 2010

Snowy York


Still snowing ...


This has been a very sad week for my family, so rather than try and blog, I'm just going to put up some pictures of York in the snow. 

It hasn't been much fun for those trying to get anywhere, I know, but I think it's been beautiful, and the city looks so different under a blanket of sparkling snow - needless to say, I haven't taken pictures of the slushy roads! 





Holy Trinity Goodramgate
Museum Gardens
St Mary's Abbey
Patrickpool

Snowman in Minster gardens

Chapter House Street
View from my study
View up the street to the Minster
Lady Row
City walls on Lord Mayor's Walk
Icicles in Ogleforth

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Jessica. Sad weeks often mean no words, especially not for something as frivolous as blogging. Take care. (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, Jessica.

    Sorry to hear that you're having a sad time.

    ReplyDelete